Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, December 11, 2009

The Winner Is...

We would like to thank all of you for becoming our followers and signing up for our blog candy drawing! I have pressed the button, and the winner is:


Random Integer Generator
Here are your random numbers:39
Timestamp: 2009-12-11 18:14:41 UTC



#39! That is Sue Kment! Congratulations! Please email your address to me at fussyandfancy@gmail.com, and I will send your candy out today!


We will publish our new blog candy shortly, so watch this space...

9 comments:

Tanya said...

Congrats to lucky Sue!!!!!!
Awesome candy!

Sue from Oregon said...

Doing the happy dance here! A what a treat on my birthday weekend! I am going to celebrate big time! Can't wait to see what your new blog challenge brings in 2010! I will be sure to let all my followers know about your new challenges! Thank you so very much...!!!

Christine said...

Congrats on your win Sue enjoy your new stash & have a fab B/day..

Hugs Christine xx

Helen F. said...

CONGRATS and Happy Birthday to you, Sue!

☼ Cheryl* said...

Congrats, Sue!! Happy birthday! :)

Random Acts of Krafting said...

Congratulations Sue!
Hugs
Tanya

Juanita said...

Congrats and Happy Birthday Sue.

Fussy and Fancy Girl Juanita

Lorraine A said...

Congratulations Sue :-) Lucky girl :-)

Luv
Lols x x

Tkat said...

congrats sue!!! :) enjoy the candy.