Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 25, 2012

Guest Designer Spot for Challenge 63 - New Baby

Hello and happy Friday!

Today the Fussy and Fancy girls are
pleased to announce our talented 
Featured Guest Designer

Linda McClain
Here is a little bit about Linda:
"Creativity is a drug I cannot live without” 
Cecile B DeMille said that.
 If I'd have said it, it would have come out more like
 “Crafting is my Prozac”!
My favorite thing in the whole wide world is creating fun
projects with, and for, the people I love. 
The details of my gang and me are blissfully boring. 
 Mr McClain and I grew up in Indiana and we’ve lived in 
Texas now for over 25 years.  I like to blab on about him,
my two great kids, the dogs, my adorable twin sister,
hilarious brother, my traveling adventures inspecting
nursing homes, and you know, life in Texas ya’ll.

Here's Linda's card for our
current challenge - NEW BABY
 

How sweet is this card?  Your soft
muted colors and that plaid paper makes the
perfect background for that adorable baby
owl too especially with his paper pieced hat!
We love how you've coordinated your zig zag
punch with your ric rac ribbon and found
the perfect sentiment for this owl image to say
"hello" or to send congratulations on the birth
of a new baby boy!  Your sewing, the bow
and a button add the final finishing touches.

We hope that you can visit Linda's blog

Catered Crop
 
to read more details about her lovely card
and to see more of her beautiful work

It's been a real pleasure Linda - thank you!



xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx


3 comments:

XxJULESxX said...

gorgeous, adorable!!!

May said...

Fabulous creation... Love the design and colours are just perfect... Hugs May x x

Linda McClain said...

Ah shucks, guys. Thanks for the sweet comments.