Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, May 24, 2013

Guest Designer for Challenge 89 - Pearls and Lace


Hello and happy Friday

********

Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented guest designer

Catherine Carter


Here's a little bit about Catherine:

I'm married with three children and live in
Harrogate, North Yorkshire.
I've been paper crafting and creating now for
around 12 years and found that my style has changed
a lot since I started.

I was a textile student at college and love embroidery.
especially using mixed media products on fabric
and then adding stitching on top.

I like experimenting with inks and stamps and
especially love to create with the vintage style. 
Crafting plays an important role in my daily life and
gives me a chance to use my creative side.
Here's the gorgeous card that Catherine
has made for our current challenge

 Pearls and Lace


This is such a beautiful vintage card
Catherine.  The pearls and lace fit
perfectly with this style don't they?

Your monotone colour scheme along
with the black lacy flower, white bow
and pearls make the perfect finishing touches

We hope that you visit Catherine's blog


Catherine's Craft Corner

to read more about Catherine's lovely card
and how she made it.


It's been a real pleasure Catherine - thank you!



xx Happy crafting and glittery hugs xx


No comments: