Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, November 22, 2013

Design Team Call and Featured Guest Designer for Challenge 102

Hello and happy Friday!
 
********
If you would like to be a
Fussy and Fancy Girl
We are having a Design Team Call!
Now is your chance!
For details, please go here.
 
 ********
Today the Fussy and Fancy girls
are happy to introduce
our very talented
Guest Designer

Mian Hahne


 
Here's a little about Mian:

Hi, my name is Mian and I'm from the beautiful west coast of Sweden.

I've been crafting for as long as I can remember, doing
cross stitching, crocheting, scrapbooking and card making.

I started with scrapbooking 16 years ago and only made
cards for family and friends.

Now, I enjoy card making so much that I'm not
doing any scrapbooking at all.

I started to blog and enter my cards into challenges in February 2012.
It wasn't long before I got the courage to apply to
some Design Team calls.

I am currently on three Design Teams.  Simply Create Too,
Love to Create and QKR Stampede.

Unfortunately I had to step down from other design teams due
to my ME/CFS - But that's another story.

I'm so honored and excited to be a Guest Designer at
Fussy & Fancy this week.
Thank you so much for this opportunity!

Happy Crafting!!  Hugs Mian

 
********
 
Here is the beautiful,
 "chocolate candy bar holder"
that Mian has made for our
current challenge

Cream and Brown




 
What a beautiful way to package
such a yummy Christmas treat, Mian!

This Bildmalarna, "Christmas Angel"
stamp is adorable, and
your coloring and shading is beautiful.
 
The gorgeous cream papers and satin ribbon
along with the chocolate brown paper
make a very elegant presentation.

And I just have to say that, the
chocolate candy bar looks
so delicious!
 
 
********


 Your in for a real treat when you visit Mian's blog

Mian's Crafty Corner
 
to read more about this beautiful
candy bar holder and
to see more of her beautiful creations!

It's been a real pleasure, Mian
Thank you!
 
 
xx Happy crafting xx


No comments: