Follow on Bloglovin
Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, October 14, 2016

Fussy and Fancy Featured Guest Designer Challenge #174 "Bingo Board"


Hello once again!


*******

The Fussy and Fancy girls

are back to introduce 

our talented

Featured
Guest Designer
GerJanne!

GerJanne

Hi! My name is GerJanne
and I'm proud to be the next Featured Guest Designer at Fussy and Fancy.
I live in The Netherlands in a small town,  
I'm married with children and work as a nurse.
When I was a little girl I started to make cards.
Almost six years ago a colleague encouraged me to start a blog. 
I didn't know what fun it was going to be and I enjoy the contacts and friends I make by blogging!   
Be my guest: www.gerjanneke2.blogspot.com.

Now here is the wonderful card that Ger Janne  has created for us...



Oh my goodness this is absolutely adorable...
so beautifully designed!!

I can't imagine how long it took to cut all these dies...
the fall colours are simply stunning...

the lace bow accented with the darling squirrel is the perfect finishing touch...

your choice of "shaped card/lace/die" for our
"Bingo Board"

challenge is perfect!!



  Thank you Ger Janne for joining us this week as our
Featured Guest Designer here at
Fussy and Fancy!!

********
You're in for some wonderful crafting inspiration when you visit
GerJanne's blog!!


xx Happy crafting xx





3 comments:

Tone K. said...

Hi GerJanne :)
Nice to meet you! and thanks for being a guestdesigner :)
Your card is beautiful...so cute and so many great dies you have used :)
Wish you a happy weekend :)

Nancy Soetaert said...

lovely card GerJanne!
groetjes
Nancy

Sylvia said...

Beautiful Autumn card,GerJanne.Lovely scene.Love the cute squirrel :).

Gr,Sylvia.